looks easy but still a little difficult
can you help me with one more example.
Short USD/MXN 0.1 lots
Long USD/JPY 0.1 lots
how do I figure out the if I buy or sell MXN/JPY and at how many lots?
sorry, just one more example please
Search found 3 matches
The explanation on the manuals are very good, but it didn't explain how to calculate lot sizes when using 3 pairs. Perhaps a noob question, ive searched on forums but can't find it either. for example Buy `0.1 EURUSD SELL 0.1 EURZAR BUY ?? USDZAR How would we calculate the lot size for USDZAR? Thanks
1. if im using 3 brokers, 1 master and 2 slaves, do both slaves have to have the same color as the master? 2. if the trade I want to take is buy on slave 1 and sell on slave 2 and nothing on master, is that possible, will the master account still control the trade or do I need to make one of the sla...
- ProFx 7 - Next Generation Trading System!
- - ProFx 7 - Trade Suggestions (Real Time) and Trading Ideas
- - ProFx 7 - Support Questions, User Versions and Suggestions
- - ProFx 7 - Trading Results
- - ProFx 6 -Archive
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Daily Trade Suggestions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Support Questions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - User Results
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Suggestions
- Swap Master - Market Neutral Swap Trading
- - Swap Master - Support Questions
- Forex Insider
- - Forex Insider - Trade Ideas
- - Forex Insider - Support Questions