I agree that mapping is useful and as I wrote earlier this function will be added. As I wrote earlier, I am not happy with the overall performance either. The Indices trades do really well but that cannot be said about the Fx trades. We are currently working on this and will notify users as soon a ...
Search found 13 matches
Myfxbook will work a bit better if you don't switch the period of your account history. If you change hostory period, data will be mixed up. It will display everything as verified though data will be wrong. Tradervue and edgewong are far better options for journaling. https://edgewonk.com/ https://w...
Negative growth is a contraction in business sales or earnings. The term is not related to trading.
It's very interesting how manual intervention effect the outcome. ... Hi JGSP. I did not think you intervened in any trades right? This has been running full auto right? btw, that's negative growth not drawdown (DD). While the results are negative at this point, it does not seem useful to intervene...
The lot size is larger but the trades itself are smaller.
One standard lot GBPUSD = 100 000 USD
One standard lot USTEC = 14 619 USD (at the time of writing this)
I watched how the EA traded USTEC at the open. I was impressed how the EA adds size and manages trades. The whipsaw did not affect the EA and when the momentum shifted the EA flipped sides and went short to catch 70% of yesterday's trading range. Replay please!?
- ProFx 7 - Next Generation Trading System!
- - ProFx 7 - Trade Suggestions (Real Time) and Trading Ideas
- - ProFx 7 - Support Questions, User Versions and Suggestions
- - ProFx 7 - Trading Results
- - ProFx 6 -Archive
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Daily Trade Suggestions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Support Questions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - User Results
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Suggestions
- Swap Master - Market Neutral Swap Trading
- - Swap Master - Support Questions
- Forex Insider
- - Forex Insider - Trade Ideas
- - Forex Insider - Support Questions