Server error is printed (displayed on the panel) when the connected to the license server or broker server was cut off during the license check. Please remove the EA from the chart and then attach the EA again. That should solve the problem. If it does not, please make sure that connections to the l...
Search found 119 matches
One account has 4 digits after the coma and the other one 5. As result it looks like there is a positive swap difference, but there is not.
I hope this helps.
I hope this helps.
I am not sure what you mean. Could you please
send me a screenshot from your terminal to support (at) forex21.com.
1) Is it correct, that the function of the margin limits settings are basically to minimize downtime and spread costs? Meaning I could in theory disable them and once one account gets a margin call, the EA would close all positions, allowing me to reopen new smaller positions (BUT of course with ne...
Actual Version: The account balance is the base for the margin calculation. As example: Your account balance is 100$ (100%) and you setup the EA so that all trades will be closed when the low limit is reached (30%). That means that the EA will close all trades when the account is down to 30$. New v...
Hello cupidsux. would there be any issues if i preset 2 computer with same Portfolio [Blue] ? basically i run around this 2 homes every now and then, for ease of conveniences, i set up both computer with exact same setup in mt4. cause it seems MT4 supports multiple login etc etc. It is not a problem...
That's how you do it.andrew1 wrote: on his too...Edit: closed at 33 pips.
One good trade...One good trade....One good trade
Well done andrew1!
No problem. You can add accounts at any time.
- ProFx 6.0 - Day Trading System
- - ProFx 6.0 - Daily Trade Suggestions
- - ProFx 6.0 - Support Questions
- - ProFx 6.0 - Suggestions
- - ProFx 6.0 - User Results
- Swap Master - Market Neutral Swap Trading
- - Swap Master - Support Questions
- Forex Insider
- - Forex Insider - Trade Ideas
- - Forex Insider - Support Questions