6/21/2018 First Trades for me since Install, Set file 1

LogicaLucidity:

I will update with results.

LL

on June 22, 2018 3 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

LogicaLucidity:

I decided to close all three trades near the 1.16400 resistance.

It is difficult to compare trades as there really is not anything to compare mine to.

Is there any chance that Forex21 will be adding Forex Force to MyFxBook, and how about ProFx 5.0 as well?

Mr. Rodrigez's MyFxBook Page for Forex Force does not represent the setfile #1.

LL

on June 22, 2018 3 likes

LogicaLucidity:

LogicaLucidity said:

I decided to close all three trades near the 1.16400 resistance.

It is difficult to compare trades as there really is not anything to compare mine to.

Is there any chance that Forex21 will be adding Forex Force to MyFxBook, and how about ProFx 5.0 as well?

Mr. Rodrigez's MyFxBook Page for Forex Force does not represent the setfile #1.

LL

It now appears that  Mr. Rodrigez has deleted his MyFxBook Page. Bummer.

on August 18, 2018 0 likes

Is Admin

Andrew:

LogicaLucidity said:
It now appears that  Mr. Rodrigez has deleted his MyFxBook Page. Bummer.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Forex21/forex-force-capital-city/2621462

Here it is :-)

on August 18, 2018 1 likes

Is Admin

Alexander:

@ Logical Lucidity

I understand that closing trades manually when they are in profit is may be tempting but usually it is a bad idea. Your negative trades are closed at -50 pips (you did not close them manually), while your profitable trades show only a few pips profit (3-33 pips). As result your overall result is negative because you let the losses run and cut the winning trades quickly.

It is of course up to you how to use the system and if you believe that closing winning trades manually will work for you, keep doing it. However, I am certain that you will have a lot better results if you do not close any trades of the EA manually and let winners run.Give it a try!

on September 1, 2018 0 likes