Wilco:

Good afternoon all

I bought the ProfX since last week but have some questions about the system

If I look in the morning session today than there was a buy signal? but I got no arrow? (10:11 And I totally missed the entry. The perfect entry area was at 1.4418)
On which currency pairs you act?
What times you deal with what pairs?

I'm just searching for the best entry. currently already made a number of orders but stay even with my balance
Are there more examples of entry points so that I can look at that.
I am unsure about how to use look at the cloud signal

Please can you help me?

Wilco

on May 18, 2016 2 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

StreetTzu:

I'm seriously considering buying the software.... does it always have to run with Metatrader 4 or 5....?

Is there a way to test trade it, on a demo account...?

Are there a top 2 or 3 currency pairs that the ProFX 4.0 works best with...?

How the ProFX 4.0 with thin markets like the Asian session...?  

Thank you! 

on May 19, 2016 1 likes

StreetTzu:

And one more thing....

What is the normal trading time frame (H1..?)     How does the ProFX 4.0 do on shorter time frames like M15 or M5...?  

on May 19, 2016 0 likes

Is Admin

Alexander:

Wilco said:
Good afternoon all

I bought the ProfX since last week but have some questions about the system

If I look in the morning session today than there was a buy signal? but I got no arrow? (10:11 And I totally missed the entry. The perfect entry area was at 1.4418)
What times you deal with what pairs?

I'm just searching for the best entry. currently already made a number of orders but stay even with my balance
Are there more examples of entry points so that I can look at that.
I am unsure about how to use look at the cloud signal

Please can you help me?

Wilco

If I look in the morning session today than there was a buy signal?
Signals generated by ProFx 4.0 are based on price action and momentum and can be generated at any time. However, as the market is most active during the London and New York session, we do not recommend to enter trades during the Asia session. Best practice is to wait until London opens and then take the trade when the signal is fully confirmed. 

For our trade suggestions, we trade GBPUSD but you can use ProFx 4.0 on any trading instrument. 

I am unsure about how to use look at the cloud signal?
The ProbCloud provides you with a visual picture of what is going on. Best practice is to use it as confirmation indicator for entries and exits. 

on May 19, 2016 0 likes

Is Admin

Alexander:

StreetTzu said:
I'm seriously considering buying the software.... does it always have to run with Metatrader 4 or 5....?

Thank you! 

Yes but if you don't want to use a Broker, which supports trading with Meta Trader 4 you can use a free demo account for the software and place your trades on another platform.

Yes, you can use it on up to five trading accounts. These can be either live or demo accounts. 

Any major instrument works well (Fx Majors, Commodities, etc...). Fx cross pairs are suboptimal because they are usually pushed around by major pairs.

ProFx 4.0 is a trend following price action trading system. During the Asia session, the price action is most of the time random and there are no or at least no strong trends. Therefore, we recommend using ProFx 4.0 during the more active trading sessions (London/New York).   

What is the normal trading time frame (H1..?)     How does the ProFX 4.0 do on shorter time frames like M15 or M5...?  
While you can use it on any time frame, we recommend using M30/H4 for day trading and H4/D1 for swing trading. The lower time frame is used for trading and the higher time frame is used for confirmation.

on May 19, 2016 0 likes

StreetTzu:

Alexander said:
Yes but if you don't want to use a Broker, which supports trading with Meta Trader 4 you can use a free demo account for the software and place your trades on another platform.

Yes, you can use it on up to five trading accounts. These can be either live or demo accounts. 

Any major instrument works well (Fx Majors, Commodities, etc...). Fx cross pairs are suboptimal because they are usually pushed around by major pairs.

ProFx 4.0 is a trend following price action trading system. During the Asia session, the price action is most of the time random and there are no or at least no strong trends. Therefore, we recommend using ProFx 4.0 during the more active trading sessions (London/New York).   

What is the normal trading time frame (H1..?)     How does the ProFX 4.0 do on shorter time frames like M15 or M5...?  
While you can use it on any time frame, we recommend using M30/H4 for day trading and H4/D1 for swing trading. The lower time frame is used for trading and the higher time frame is used for confirmation.

Thank you Alexander..!    Very much appreciate your fast responses!  Look for my purchase order tomorrow evening (pacific time).

on May 19, 2016 0 likes

StreetTzu:

Alexander said:

Purchased the ProFx 4.0...! 

on May 20, 2016 1 likes

FxNewbie:

I'm thinking about buying the ProFX 4.0 system and i wanted to know do the arrows repaint? Are the screenshots with the arrows past results? Will it take trades by itself or is there an off button for that feature?

on December 13, 2016 0 likes

FxNewbie:

I posted questions early and had one last question, do I get a arrow signal on the current candle or much later?

on December 13, 2016 0 likes

PiDwan:

Oh god, thank you. You answered my doubts.

on May 4, 2018 0 likes