SWG123:

Can you clarify which timeframe we should use for the Forex Force 2.5 EA? Page 10 of the user guide says it should be attached to a 30 minute chart but later on (page 16) it mentions using 5 minute charts.

on July 19, 2018 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Is Admin

Alexander:

SWG123 said:
Can you clarify which timeframe we should use for the Forex Force 2.5 EA? Page 10 of the user guide says it should be attached to a 30 minute chart but later on (page 16) it mentions using 5 minute charts.

The EA uses multiple time frames to analyze price action and as the different time frames are specified in the code you can run it on any time frame you like. As mentioned in the user manual we recommend to run the EA on the M30 chart. 

on July 19, 2018 1 likes

SWG123:

Alexander said:
The EA uses multiple time frames to analyze price action and as the different time frames are specified in the code you can run it on any time frame you like. As mentioned in the user manual we recommend to run the EA on the M30 chart. 

Thanks Alexander. One other thing - if it uses multiple timeframes, how then is it possible to backtest in MT4? I have always thought that Strategy Tester couldn't handle multi TFs.

on July 19, 2018 0 likes

ravichawa123:

:)

on August 16, 2018 0 likes

LogicaLucidity:

ravichawa123 said:
:)

The Manual that I received when I purchased Forex Forex was for Forex Force 2.4.
ONce I upgraded to 2.5 I tried to look at the new 2.5 manual. Unfortunately, the link is dead.
I sent an email with these very questions and received no response.
Given that the original setfiles were all suppose to be on the 5m chart I never had a clue who the new sets were to be set.
The old sets were labeled (5m), the new ones were not, and the manual was not accessible.
Good thing I am in between brokers.
So, from what I understand, the new set files for 2.5 should ball be put on the 30m charts? Correct?
EURUSD1
EURURD2
USDCHF1
XUDUSD1

The link in the Zip file to the 2.5 manual is broke by the way:
http://www.forex21.com/downloads/forexforce/ForexForce_2.0_User_Manual.pdf

The manual the Zip file in the 2.0 manual is for the 2.4 manual? odd.

Just a heads up every one.
Anyone here at Forex21 care to resolve the issue? and maby enable some of the MyFxBookPages??

LL

on August 18, 2018 0 likes