Is Admin

Alexander:

Good Day Traders. 
I just wanted to let everybody know that we have released an updated version of the very popular Forex Insider EA. For information how this free Expert Advisor can help you to make better trading decisions follow this link: http://www.forex21.com/forex-insider/




3 weeks ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

myrlim:


Alexander said:
Good Day Traders. 
I just wanted to let everybody know that we have released an updated version of the very popular Forex Insider EA. For information how this free Expert Advisor can help you to make better trading decisions follow this link: http://www.forex21.com/forex-insider/






I have tried to run this Forex Insider on various MT4 but to no avail. It just pops up error message of " Ouch WebRequests are not allowed". I double check with PDF setting and found even follow 100%, the error message still come out. Any reason for this?

Tqvm

2 weeks ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Trevtrader:

 I concur with Myrlim, I get exactly the same error message despite following the instructions to the letter and making sure my account with MyFxBook is fully verified.

2 weeks ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

myrlim:


myrlim said:
I have tried to run this Forex Insider on various MT4 but to no avail. It just pops up error message of " Ouch WebRequests are not allowed". I double check with PDF setting and found even follow 100%, the error message still come out. Any reason for this?

Tqvm


I have even input both http & https for listed URL, but the error still come out the same.

Fyi, please

1 week ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

suroh3:


myrlim said:
I have even input both http & https for listed URL, but the error still come out the same.

Fyi, please


Hello,

i can't use the Tool.
http://prntscr.com/ogdbp6

But my Screen shows
http://prntscr.com/ogdcav

5 days ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

suroh3:


suroh3 said:
Hello,

i can't use the Tool.
http://prntscr.com/ogdbp6

But my Screen shows
http://prntscr.com/ogdcav


I cant's send eMail Notification

http://prntscr.com/ogdqwh

5 days ago 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?