Trading Results from Beta Testers | +85.7% and +72.8% in 4 and 5 months

Is Admin

Alexander:

Jeremy helped us to test ProFx 6. +55.84%, DD >10%

Paulo did equally well and made almost 60%  on his test account within 4 months. DD never exceeded 11%

Detailed Stats

on April 20, 2019 8 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

libby5573:

Alexander said:
Jeremy helped us to test ProFx 6. +55.84%, DD >10%

Paulo did equally well and made almost 60%  on his test account within 4 months. DD never exceeded 11%

Hi there
Did you achieve these results with risking 1% of your  account balance or was it higher risk per trade ?
Thanks
Jason 

on June 20, 2019 1 likes

Is Admin

Andrew:

libby5573 said:
Hi there
Did you achieve these results with risking 1% of your  account balance or was it higher risk per trade ?
Thanks
Jason 

Hello, Jason.
Our users were using fixed lot sizes for their trades.

on June 20, 2019 0 likes

DetMoroz:

why every time you delete your Myfxbook accounts?? is really frustrating, also I can't understand why you can't create an official Myfxbook account a keep it.

on June 20, 2019 0 likes

Is Admin

Alexander:

DetMoroz said:
why every time you delete your Myfxbook accounts?? is really frustrating, also I can't understand why you can't create an official Myfxbook account a keep it.

Hi DetMoroz.

Good to read from you. We did not delete them but we had to re upload them new to MyFxBook because they stopped updating. It's something what unfortunately happens sometimes. 

Here some actual user accounts and the updated links. Also, if a link stops to work you can always visit our MyFxBook profile to get the actual link(s). Here is the link to it: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Forex21

on June 20, 2019 2 likes

DetMoroz:

Alexander said:
Hi DetMoroz.

Good to read from you. We did not delete them but we had to re upload them new to MyFxBook because they stopped updating. It's something what unfortunately happens sometimes. 

Here some actual user accounts and the updated links. Also, if a link stops to work you can always visit our MyFxBook profile to get the actual link(s). Here is the link to it: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Forex21

Thank you for answer Alexander.

on June 21, 2019 0 likes

DetMoroz:

Alexander said:
Updated Stats (July 02, 2019)

Oliver 

you edited my answer? really? I asked to unlock the whole account infos, why hide it?

2 weeks ago 0 likes