Kurier:

Hello, when is the update for 5.0? I have not received any mail yet with the update.

on January 4, 2018 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Is Admin

Alexander:


Kurier said:
Hello, when is the update for 5.0? I have not received any mail yet with the update.


Hello Kurier.
We sent the update yesterday but it looks like you did not receive the e-mail. I forwarded you the e-mail with the actual download links just a few minutes ago. 

Alexander

on January 4, 2018 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

paulo@wipe.com.br:


Alexander said:
Hello Kurier.
We sent the update yesterday but it looks like you did not receive the e-mail. I forwarded you the e-mail with the actual download links just a few minutes ago. 

Alexander


Hey,

If I buy profx 5.0, would I get the new one ? or should I wait for it and buy the new one?

Best Regards,

Paulo

on April 6, 2019 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?

Is Admin

Alexander:


paulo@wipe.com.br said:
Hey,

If I buy profx 5.0, would I get the new one ? or should I wait for it and buy the new one?

Best Regards,

Paulo


Hello Paulo.

As you ordered your ProFx 5.0 license just days before we released ProFx 6.0, we will be happy to provide you with the new version free of charge. 

Simple get in touch with Andrew and he will take care about. 

Alexander

on May 15, 2019 0 likes

Reply with quote | Like | Edit | Delete | Inappropriate?