Slow and steady wins the race.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Forex2 ... ns/3590285
And here some more details from our recent work. As everybody can see, one trade a day is enough for consistent results.
- ProFx 7 - Next Generation Trading System!
- - ProFx 7 - Trade Suggestions (Real Time) and Trading Ideas
- - ProFx 7 - Support Questions, User Versions and Suggestions
- - ProFx 7 - Trading Results
- - ProFx 6 -Archive
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Daily Trade Suggestions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Support Questions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - User Results
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Suggestions
- Swap Master - Market Neutral Swap Trading
- - Swap Master - Support Questions
- Forex Insider
- - Forex Insider - Trade Ideas
- - Forex Insider - Support Questions