The last few days I tried to force trades and as result I did not make any progress. Today I came back to my desk with a fresh mindset and waited patiently for a solid setup.
EURUSD made lower lows since yesterday evening and the bear rally in the morning failed. About 09:30 the price pushed higher, came back and I went long as soon momentum came in. As the momentum went stronger, I added size and started to take partial profits until the momentum started to slow down.
Tip: When the momentum is strong and you already have a starter position, you can use the gains as padding and add more size. But be careful, trades with large size can be tricky on the mind. In case they go against you, close them immediately (no second thoughts and no "let's see what it is doing").
Did anybody else trade this setup?
- ProFx 7 - Next Generation Trading System!
- - ProFx 7 - Trade Suggestions (Real Time) and Trading Ideas
- - ProFx 7 - Support Questions, User Versions and Suggestions
- - ProFx 7 - Trading Results
- - ProFx 6 -Archive
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Daily Trade Suggestions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Support Questions
- - - ProFx 6.0 - User Results
- - - ProFx 6.0 - Suggestions
- Swap Master - Market Neutral Swap Trading
- - Swap Master - Support Questions
- Forex Insider
- - Forex Insider - Trade Ideas
- - Forex Insider - Support Questions