andrew1 wrote:Default settings - so all pairs.
When you do not add any pairs to the exclude/include list, theoretically all supported instruments will be used for trading. That said, the most traded pairs are:
1) GBPUSD (mostly because the pair likes to trend and is more volatile than others)
2) EURUSD and USDCHF (in moderation)
3) AUDUSD, CADUSD, USDJPY and others (in moderation...when there is a catalyst)
4) Indices (Those are still on manual confirmation. No trades during the last 10 days because I had to deal with some health issues and was not at my desk)
5) Cryptos (On monitoring list. It means that trades are tracked internally)