Re: Telegram Trades Discussion

Yep. Such is trading. At least you post the reality...not just the lambo pics :) I appreciate the clean trades and logic you apply. Well worth the money for v7 just for that.

I was a bit late to the GBP party and I instead went for EURUSD which is playing out well so far.
Last edited by andrew1 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

mybe would should use this forum for everbody to post there trades so we can see all the trades people are taking using profx 7 with why they took the trades it would be nice to see which pairs work best with profx 7 iv got it set up on gbp usd gbp jpy gbp cad eur usd ftse dax and dow trade the indices on a demo account cos very new to them
Last edited by membank on Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

membank wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:48 am
mybe would should use this forum for everbody to post there trades so we can see all the trades people are taking using profx 7 with why they took the trades it would be nice to see which pairs work best with profx 7
Na. those should go over here... viewforum.php?f=39
I prob should not have posted my trade here and should keep this purely about the Telegram trades.
I'll remove my trade pic..

andrew1 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:31 am
Yep. Such is trading. At least you post the reality...not just the lambo pics :) I appreciate the clean trades and logic you apply. Well worth the money for v7 just for that.

I was a bit late to the GBP party and I instead went for EURUSD which is playing out well so far.
Thank you for your feedback, Andrew!
I really try to do my best here.