Re: Telegram Trades Discussion

andrew1 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:00 am
membank wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:48 am
mybe would should use this forum for everbody to post there trades so we can see all the trades people are taking using profx 7 with why they took the trades it would be nice to see which pairs work best with profx 7
Na. those should go over here... viewforum.php?f=39
I prob should not have posted my trade here and should keep this purely about the Telegram trades.
I'll remove my trade pic..
I will keep posting my trades here too.
I just don't have hands right for everything after my vacation :-)
Sure, these trades are posted with some delay, but still - might be useful for someone.

Hi!

Just asking for some clarification regarding where I should be looking for trade alerts? I got an alert via Telegram early this morning EST (the GBPUSD short) and recently received two alerts via email--the EURUSD sell and USDJPY buy. These signals did not come through in Telegram, and the earlier Telegram trade signal was not accompanied by an email alert, so my question is where should I be looking for trades/what should I be monitoring, please? Thanks for helping to clear this up for me!

DrTom wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:58 pm
Hi!

Just asking for some clarification regarding where I should be looking for trade alerts? I got an alert via Telegram early this morning EST (the GBPUSD short) and recently received two alerts via email--the EURUSD sell and USDJPY buy. These signals did not come through in Telegram, and the earlier Telegram trade signal was not accompanied by an email alert, so my question is where should I be looking for trades/what should I be monitoring, please? Thanks for helping to clear this up for me!
You have to differ Telegram alerts and ProFx alerts.
Telegram trades are the trades of a single person who uses ProFx as a reference and these trades are not meant to be sent via email any other way.
The system signal you can use at your own preference and trading logic.

membank wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:49 am
hi
which support line you looking at i see 2 first 1 is 1.30789 the second is 1.30530 which is yesterdays low
I would say the global support is at @1.3000-1.3050
And today's daily low as well, sure.

Anyway, I don't feel like buying now and there is no reason to sell yet.
I do not have any position at the moment.