Re: ProFx 7 - Server based bot based on machine learning

I purchased the bot three days ago and installed it on one chart and is active as of Monday morning, March 29th.
So far it did not take any trades so I do know how it goes. I am not even sure if I did everything correctly.
The registration is ok. It is says ProFx 7 EA Active (A) and I have the smiling face.
I have a question (actually I have more) concerning the allowed pairs.
You write in this field all the pairs you want the bot to trade?
You separate the pairs with commas?
If you want the bot to trade 20 pairs you have to write 20 pairs?
Right now I want to test it on 3 pairs. Two of them gave signals on the 30m chart but the bot did not take any trades.

Hi Alexander
Glad that you are back after your health issues.
Since this is the "official" autobot thread I would like to ask something concerning the bot.
Is it based on the ProFX 7 manual system?
I have been trading the manual system without success and was hoping the bot could "teach" me how to trade it correctly.
From the trades the bot took so far, I understand that it is trading the shorter time frames (like the 15m). Is this correct?

capsmart wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:56 pm
Hi Alexander
Glad that you are back after your health issues.
Since this is the "official" autobot thread I would like to ask something concerning the bot.
I have been trading the manual system without success and was hoping the bot could "teach" me how to trade it correctly.
From the trades the bot took so far, I understand that it is trading the shorter time frames (like the 15m). Is this correct?
Hello Capsmart.
Thank you for your message. I am still recovering but already feel a lot better.

To your questions:

Yes, bot logic and logic from ProFx trades they way we use it is identical.

It can certainly help you with that, yes.

Just like in ProFx, there are two types of trades. Short term trades and swing trades. Short term trades can last minutes to one hour and swing trades from hours to days.

I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Alexander