Stop Out levels reversed ?

I was looking to the SOL lines (stop out levels) on the harts with the Slave EA attached to it.
I am wrong or are the lines plotted for a SELL when the "Action" on the EA is BUY and vice versa.?

See the screenshots. The Action is SELL. Stop Out level indicates 1.12645. But the plotted line is @ 1.07985, Which is the SOL for a BUY.
Same on the other screenshot. But reversed.
Screenshot_20191122_170523.png
Screenshot_20191122_170523.png (30.22 KiB) Viewed 13743 times
Attachments
Screenshot_20191122_170459.png
Screenshot_20191122_170459.png (30.75 KiB) Viewed 13743 times

Re: Stop Out levels reversed ?

Eric0 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:10 pm
I was looking to the SOL lines (stop out levels) on the harts with the Slave EA attached to it.
I am wrong or are the lines plotted for a SELL when the "Action" on the EA is BUY and vice versa.?

See the screenshots. The Action is SELL. Stop Out level indicates 1.12645. But the plotted line is @ 1.07985, Which is the SOL for a BUY.

The stop out levels are calculated correct and also displayed correct but the line is on the wrong side. That is really interesting because I remember that this was on the debug list a few months ago.

I will take a look to it and have this fixed at the beginning of the next week. Thank you for bringing my attention to it.

Alexander

Alexander wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:16 pm
Eric0 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:10 pm

The stop out levels are calculated correct and also displayed correct but the line is on the wrong side. That is really interesting because I remember that this was on the debug list a few months ago.

I will take a look to it and have this fixed at the beginning of the next week. Thank you for bringing my attention to it.

Alexander
yea the number is correct but the line is on the wrong side

Alexander wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:34 pm
The info shown on the panel is correct but the line is on the wrong side. It will be fixed with the upcoming update.

Alexander
yes, the info are correct but, how you write, is in the wrong side.

another quest about the SOL, in practice this is the STOP LOSS, right? but when i open the trade it's not placed to the server. this is normal?
the expert manage the SL, correct?
why not place the SL automatically at the open of the trades?

best regard

This was one of the first things I noticed when starting to use the software a couple of weeks ago so the issue still persists. The calculated numbers are correct, but the plotted chart line is wrong. I was starting to think it was just me and wanted to post, but found this just before I did.

A bit of an inconvenience but can be worked around, but please do address in the next version.

Thanks!