Re: Where is the option to start in mini-mode?

andrew1 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:39 am
I have to reset this every time I open a new chart.
Why remove it?v7mini.jpg
At the bottom of the panel you see 4 square buttons. You can use them to customize the panel according to your personal preferences.

From left to right....
Hide/Show signals.
Hide/Show trade information.
Hide/Show stats (positions).
Hide/Show one click.

A memory function will be available in the upcoming build update.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Alexander

I know that you can set it manually each time...but why remove the option to set it that way ALL the time?

It was available in the V6 and it was useful. It has been removed in V7

Pls. restore that option so I do not need to keep clicking two buttons on screen it every time I load a template.

That is my request. Not for a memory function - that is a bug and should be fixed.

To be clear : Please provide an option in the settings menu for mini-mode.

Hello Andrew.
Thank you for clarification. I understand what you mean. What you describe is not a bug, it just works different than before. Here is how it will work with the memory function.

Whenever you make changes to the panel (add or remove sections), the EA will remember your choice and the panel will stay the same when you switch time frames, restart the terminal etc. As result you can make changes directly on the panel without the need to go to the settings.

Alexander

I understand and code Mql4. I am not saying it's a bug, I am saying it's a regression/removal of existing functionality - something your users value and something you should keep in the current version.

You are likely saving it to a Global Variable which is great for in session but will it apply it when loading a new chart or applying a template.

When I open a new chart, I apply a template. Templates do not have a setting for using mini.
If not, I again ask - please - please - please just add an option to set it via inputs/settings so I can load it from a template in mini format like I use to do.

It's literally one line of code (and then reference later).

Code: Select all

extern InpShowTradeInfo=0;           //Mini Panel