Re: Telegram Trades Discussion

Hello Team again
And thank you for your reply.
One more question.
In hindsight it is always easier once you know the outcome.
Would you consider it as a mistake to enter after the multitrend went under price (approx 20 minutes later than your entry)?
And in that case to use the bigger dots of the multitrend as a stop loss level.
(I tried to attach a picture but to no avail).

Blackbeard71 wrote: Hello. I just bought ProFx 7.0 today, may I have the right Telegram group link?
Thank you
Hello Blackbeard.

We post all trades to the Telegram group what are easy to copy. Some reactive what may be only open for minutes are at the moment still missing. We do test at the moment a mt4 to telegram script. As soon we are happy with the speed of posting, you will find also the super short term trades in the group.

I hope this helps.

Alexander

capsmart wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:36 pm
Hello Team again
And thank you for your reply.
One more question.
In hindsight it is always easier once you know the outcome.
Would you consider it as a mistake to enter after the multitrend went under price (approx 20 minutes later than your entry)?
And in that case to use the bigger dots of the multitrend as a stop loss level.
(I tried to attach a picture but to no avail).
Hello capsmart.
I tried twice to find the setup you are referring to but could not find it. If you have a chart related question, please add a screenshot to your posts.

Here is how you do it:

1) Click "Attachments" > "Add files".
2) In the new window select the file.
3) Click "Place inline" to add the image to the post.

I hope this helps.

Alexander

Yeap
i took your trade today with my own entry place at 1.31435 with your stop loss, because i didnt want to risk so many pips from your entry spot.
i closed half at daily pivot point 1.31000 and the rest at 1.30900...probably the price is heading to 1.30750 but i decided to close all at
1.30900 and my trading day is over....
it has been a very profitable trading day
waiting for your next trade buddy

thank you very much for your work
appreciate it

Alexander wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:43 pm
Blackbeard71 wrote: Hello. I just bought ProFx 7.0 today, may I have the right Telegram group link?
Thank you
Hello Blackbeard.

We post all trades to the Telegram group what are easy to copy. Some reactive what may be only open for minutes are at the moment still missing. We do test at the moment a mt4 to telegram script. As soon we are happy with the speed of posting, you will find also the super short term trades in the group.

I hope this helps.

Alexander
Hello Alexander and thank you for your kind reply.
May I suggest you, in case your test on MT4 to Telegram script goes well and satisfy you, to oset up a separate TG member's channel for short trades (M5) only?
Many thanks!

membank wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:51 am
looks like we were on the same page andrew had the same idea as you but my entry was based on the 15 min chart and 1 pip after your entry closed mine at +24.3 pips
Hello, Membank.
I am very happy to read this - it means that you improve with your trading every day and get better and better!
Thank you for your feedback :)

also took a trade today my entry was at 1.32882 had my sl at -19 pips took my eye off the screen for a min so lost out on the 32 pips where i was planning on closing my trade missed the tp so lucky didnt get stopped out so closed it at +1 dont take your eye off the screen for a second because this is what happens :shock: