One currency pair,two positions

Hello. I want to ask something. I am trying very simple portfolios like one currency pair, sell and buy position. Everytime I want to see my swap points,always I am in negativne numbers. I tried some curencies, in master slave one currency with sell and buy position and I am still in negative numbers in swap points. In sum with these number i am not able to earn swap points. This is not way to go?
Attachments
Just2Trade1.jpg
Just2Trade1.jpg (127.06 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
Leo1.jpg
Leo1.jpg (135.98 KiB) Viewed 3914 times

Re: One currency pair,two positions

SwapingChief94 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:27 pm
Hello. I want to ask something. I am trying very simple portfolios like one currency pair, sell and buy position. Every time I want to see my swap points,always I am in negative numbers. I tried some currencies, in master slave one currency with sell and buy position and I am still in negative numbers in swap points. In sum with these number i am not able to earn swap points. This is not way to go?
1. You need to setup the software correct. Running one trade on one Master and another trade on another Master is incorrect.
2. If you should not combine trades with negative difference. You have -4.21 and +2.20. That a negative net difference of -2.21 points.
3. Both accounts show 1000$ margin. That is ok but your lot size (2.0 lots) is way to high. On the first terminal you would not be able to place your trade because the needed margin higher than the deposit and on the second account you would only have room for a 30-50 pips price movement.

I would suggest that you follow the "My first portfolio" guide and use one of the examples posted in the Swap Master group forum.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Re: One currency pair,two positions

Alexander wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 am
SwapingChief94 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:27 pm
Hello. I want to ask something. I am trying very simple portfolios like one currency pair, sell and buy position. Every time I want to see my swap points,always I am in negative numbers. I tried some currencies, in master slave one currency with sell and buy position and I am still in negative numbers in swap points. In sum with these number i am not able to earn swap points. This is not way to go?
1. You need to setup the software correct. Running one trade on one Master and another trade on another Master is incorrect.
2. If you should not combine trades with negative difference. You have -4.21 and +2.20. That a negative net difference of -2.21 points.
3. Both accounts show 1000$ margin. That is ok but your lot size (2.0 lots) is way to high. On the first terminal you would not be able to place your trade because the needed margin higher than the deposit and on the second account you would only have room for a 30-50 pips price movement.

I would suggest that you follow the "My first portfolio" guide and use one of the examples posted in the Swap Master group forum.

I hope this helps.
Alexander
thanks for your guidence it will be beneficial for us