Summary on Active trades

I am using a broker for multiple portfolios, so the P/L summary on connected trading accounts is incorrect for a given master. Thus it would make more sense to have the summary on active trades, as this is portfolio based. Is this possible to implement?

Re: Summary on Active trades

dth111 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:23 pm
I am using a broker for multiple portfolios, so the P/L summary on connected trading accounts is incorrect for a given master. Thus it would make more sense to have the summary on active trades, as this is portfolio based. Is this possible to implement?
Hello dth111.
The total profit/loss will be always shown for the whole account. It cannot be shared.
However, you will have detailed stats for every portfolio when you set different portfolio colors.
That's how I do it.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Alexander wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:14 am
dth111 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:23 pm
Hello dth111.
The total profit/loss will be always shown for the whole account. It cannot be shared.
However, you will have detailed stats for every portfolio when you set different portfolio colors.
That's how I do it.

I hope this helps.
Alexander
It doesn't really help .Yes I can see the active trades and the system information. But I cannot see the summary of all active trades, especially if you have more than 10 trades it is not possible to see the actual P/L. Thus is there a possibility to see the summary of the active trades of a portfolio?

Under connected trading accounts you can see a summary of all connected accounts.
Under active trades you can see detailed information for every trade in the portfolio.
Under system information (active trades) you can see all details for the portfolio.

Additional swap stats are as mouse over info available.

Alexander