Re: ProFX 7.0 Autobot results

andrew1 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:31 am
Well, it's not getting any better this week.

Has anyone else bought this EA or am I the only one ?

It seems even the ProFX guys are not using it as there are no posts and no Telegram trades.

Thankfully it's on demo - as it just losing trade after losing trade.
Hi Andrew
I also bought the EA and have the same experience with you. I had 3 losing trades this week. I contacted support asking for some guidance but did not receive a reply yet. I am trying to understand the logic of the EA since it cannot be based on the ProFx 7 manual system. It looks like trying to catch reversals. When price over extends it will open a trade in the opposite direction, luckily with very tight stop loss. So I suppose that is getting small losses trying to catch a good move that will compensate for the losses. Concerning the Telegram trades there is no need for one since you are not supposed to take manual trades. Last week they posted the trades taken (-4% for the week) and I suppose this week they will do the same.

capsmart wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 am
... Concerning the Telegram trades there is no need for one since you are not supposed to take manual trades. Last week they posted the trades taken (-4% for the week) and I suppose this week they will do the same.
Thanks mate - perhaps I am in the wrong ProFX telegram group? I am talking about "ProFx Real Time" which was intended to be a real time signal service and many of the trades here were from this EA.
How this works in practice!
You will receive executable real time signals through Telegram during the London and NY session. You can execute trades based on your free time/discretion from your phone or desktop.
Smaller loss this week, but all losses. I agree that it does not appear to be the ProFX system at least not the way I can read it? Would be good to get a response from the authors. Andrew? Can you explain the rules of this EA please?
2021-04-09_12-00-26.png
2021-04-09_12-00-26.png (64.68 KiB) Viewed 790 times

One trade on Monday and one on Tuesday, both Gbp/Usd.
It is strange that the robot is only choosing the Gbp/Usd and Eur/Usd ignoring the remaining pairs that show similar activity.
Monday's trade was good and covered the losses from previous week but Tuesday's trade lost most of the profits.
It is a small real account.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (4.89 KiB) Viewed 580 times

andrew1 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:31 am
Well, it's not getting any better this week.

Has anyone else bought this EA or am I the only one ?

It seems even the ProFX guys are not using it as there are no posts and no Telegram trades.

Thankfully it's on demo - as it just losing trade after losing trade.
Hello andrew1
I see. You assume that after about 10 plus years of trading with ProFx we decided to stop using it because of a 4% DD. As on of the ProFX guys, let me over some simpler explanation:

We are currently updating the script what copies trades from the EA to the Telegram group. And as I caught some food poising it takes a bit longer than anticipated.

Alexander