Re: Bug on master account?

Hi Alexander,
since two weeks it ran correctly and everything was OK, so it cannot be the colour. But looking at it this morning the master account was empty and ready for a new portfolio. There were no problems with VPS, no restarting VPS and equity far away from margin call. Charts were not closed by me or something else. Slave accounts are still running in the right color, trades are open.

maxx21 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:40 am
Hi Alexander,
since two weeks it ran correctly and everything was OK, so it cannot be the colour. But looking at it this morning the master account was empty and ready for a new portfolio. There were no problems with VPS, no restarting VPS and equity far away from margin call. Charts were not closed by me or something else. Slave accounts are still running in the right color, trades are open.
Could you check the Experts journal and tell me if you find there some unusual message?
Also, please send me a short E-Mail with info about your VPS provider and trading accounts. I will then take a closer look to it.

Alexander

andrew1 wrote: I get regular disconnects (incl. spamming emails saying connection lost connect regained). All running on same local PC.
Removing EA and re-adding mostly solves it. I am not relying on the master - it seems flaky and have set manual stops.
If you enabled E-Mail notifications the software will send you an E-Mail whenever on of the terminals is disconnected for more than 10 seconds. And you will receive a second E-Mail when the connection to the broker server is back.

If you get a lot of disconnected/connection back E-Mails, you should check if it happens on all terminals (unstable internet) or only on one specific terminal (broker server problem). It is not like Swap Master decided to fill up your inbox with spam. :D

Another option is to adjust the settings. You can disable connection messages and you can also change the time interval.
Disconnected_Trigger.png
Disconnected_Trigger.png (41.15 KiB) Viewed 161 times
I hope this helps!
Alexander

Hi Alexander...I have the Disconnected set to "No" but still get spammed. So it looks like that option is not functioning?

I'll try it with the timeout set to 30 - (...can not set it higher as it's a drop down...can you make the options bigger in the next release?)

It's IC Markets. I can see it connecting/disconnecting as it looks for a better server ping time. (I am running this for now on my local PC - so pings are horrible 300+ but will move to my VPS on CNS with 2ms ping- but need to upgrade to the bigger one first to fit all the MT4's :) )

andrew1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:24 pm
Hi Alexander...I have the Disconnected set to "No" but still get spammed. So it looks like that option is not functioning?

I'll try it with the timeout set to 30 - (...can not set it higher as it's a drop down...can you make the options bigger in the next release?)

It's IC Markets. I can see it connecting/disconnecting as it looks for a better server ping time. (I am running this for now on my local PC - so pings are horrible 300+ but will move to my VPS on CNS with 2ms ping- but need to upgrade to the bigger one first to fit all the MT4's :) )
That's a lot of E-Mails. :geek:

Thank you for uploading the screenshot and providing additional information.
I will check the function and have it fixed if there is a problem.

Additional time out is no problem. I will add 60, 120 and 240.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Alexander