Re: ProFx 7 Auto Daily Recaps

JGSP wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:52 pm
capsmart wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:38 am
And yes, one week later and after 15 trades this week we added to our losses. Now my account is 16% under water.
Im down about 6.x% on the month (fx only). Looking to be a rough month so far. But... it is only half way done.
I forgot to mention that it is a cumulative loss after 3 months.

It's been a bit of a disappointment thus far to be honest. Down almost 10% on the month with FX only. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BionicAlgo/pro/8578934

It looks like Nasdaq trades would help balance it out. Any idea when the symbol mapping will be ready? If theres another month of loss with fx, and no updated on the EA for symbol mapping. May put this one in the closet for a while, or just reduce risk. August will be month 4 of testing it, which is a decent length of test to get an idea of it's abilities.

Hey mate - not looking good for you. My EA has stopped working so I missed some of the recent losses.
2021-07-30_17-49-41.png
2021-07-30_17-49-41.png (59.67 KiB) Viewed 975 times
@Andrew, how does this compare with your results . I note you have not updated the product page myFXBook results which are in no way reflective of our experience for the last few months.

Can you post your actual results?
2021-07-30_17-55-14.png
2021-07-30_17-55-14.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 975 times

Yeah. I would love it if someone would also post their myfxbook, so that I can compare and contrast for reference. It looks like I am the only one here sharing a myfxbook? If this is not correct, can someone point me to theirs? Would be great if one of you could share your link, as I am. Thank you.

This is starting to get a bit painful here now. Alexander is this all boding well with you? Im 4 months in, and down almost -20%.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BionicAlgo/pro/8578934

It seems as though the risk:reward is a bit skewed on this one. Today appears to be one of the worst negative days yet. But by poor risk:reward I mean that one bad day takes many small days to make it back up, which in turn exposes the strategy to additional big days. Without a higher trade accuracy the trend for the system would be to continually drain the account.