Any issues with brokers banning accounts?

Hello,

I am new to this system - haven't purchased it yet, but strongly considering it, since it looks promising. My main concern is whether the brokers are ok with this.
I saw on some forums (like ForexFactory) being mentioned that brokers will ban you if you do it or cause problem with withdrawal. And I don't mean some shady brokers, where you use Islamic account to trade swap free, but rather regulated or at least with good reputation. Of course, it could all be nonsense as people make up all kinds of BS there.

Many brokers, however, include statements preventing you from this (legally) in their terms of service.
For example, IC Markets, Terms and Conditions/Order Execution Policy: https://cdn.icmarkets.com/uploads/FSA/O ... cy_FSA.pdf

"Raw Trading Ltd reserves the right to immediately
terminate your access to the trading platform(s) or Account
(s) or refuse or cancel any order, in the
event you voluntarily and/or involuntarily partake in arbitrage unrelated to market inefficiencies,
including but not limited to, latency arbitrage and swap arbitrage..."

The question is whether they are actually enforcing it. Is there a list of brokers that are tried and tested and don't mind you doing this? Has anyone ever had a problem like that? Looking forward to your answers!

Re: Any issues with brokers banning accounts?

wsb_chad wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:34 pm
Hello,

I am new to this system - haven't purchased it yet, but strongly considering it, since it looks promising. My main concern is whether the brokers are ok with this.
I saw on some forums (like ForexFactory) being mentioned that brokers will ban you if you do it or cause problem with withdrawal. And I don't mean some shady brokers, where you use Islamic account to trade swap free, but rather regulated or at least with good reputation. Of course, it could all be nonsense as people make up all kinds of BS there.

Many brokers, however, include statements preventing you from this (legally) in their terms of service.
For example, IC Markets, Terms and Conditions/Order Execution Policy: https://cdn.icmarkets.com/uploads/FSA/O ... cy_FSA.pdf

event you voluntarily and/or involuntarily partake in arbitrage unrelated to market inefficiencies,

The question is whether they are actually enforcing it. Is there a list of brokers that are tried and tested and don't mind you doing this? Has anyone ever had a problem like that? Looking forward to your answers!
I am using this system for one year now and never had any issues with any broker. I used several brokers also some of the ones you mentioned. So far I am very happy with this system as it gives me steady returns with hardly any work. Hope that helps

Re: Any issues with brokers banning accounts?

wsb_chad wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:34 pm
Hello,

Also been using this amazing strategy for over 2 years now. Never had a problem with any broker. I tend not to use swap free accounts, but even with combinations where both brokers pay positive swap I've never experienced any issue!