Re: January 8, 2020 | LIVE

Entered same spot myself moved to BE +8 SL hit , was not keen on early PA at open around Daily Piv and not much movement on 0830 news ,,, Took Buy on break of daily High and signals but was always going to keep it tight becasue had a cracking 2 days ....

Good Fortune :-) Will monitor price , but this does technically look good for a buy
Attachments
080120.JPG
080120.JPG (48.71 KiB) Viewed 2923 times

Re: January 8, 2020 | -38.0 Pips

Woz not expecting to re-enter , but after a pullback from buy and break of daily piv , took the sell based on price action and Signal on 5M
A quick trade +13.5 50% close 1st leg moved SL +1 , +15 manual close 2nd Leg +32.2

You can see both trades today on this chart 5M (no arrows on this chart as its my Trade Management chart )
Attachments
0801202.JPG
0801202.JPG (57.31 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

Thanks Andrew :-) I do love the split trade management which really pays for itself when you get a good move , I have my 50% close fixed to +13 to save my emotions from being greedy and making sure i bank some profit as i go .... in the early days so often I tried to hold for as long as possible and got burnt on the PB ..

Yes its nice to hold the whole trade for the fast moves like today ... but can so easily hit resistance and bounce back ...

So you trade GOLD ? I looked at DAX previously but was not consistent

fxbountyhunter wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:22 am
Thanks Andrew :-) I do love the split trade management which really pays for itself when you get a good move , I have my 50% close fixed to +13 to save my emotions from being greedy and making sure i bank some profit as i go .... in the early days so often I tried to hold for as long as possible and got burnt on the PB ..

Yes its nice to hold the whole trade for the fast moves like today ... but can so easily hit resistance and bounce back ...

So you trade GOLD ? I looked at DAX previously but was not consistent
Gold,? not as a rule but with todays news I took a trade and was nicely up only to see it snap back. You are spot on wrt locking in profits.

Re: January 8, 2020 | -6.4 Pips

Adam wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:43 pm
Andrew wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:31 am
The rare case where I re-entered today using the short ProFx signal and got my loss almost covered.
You can see the updated stats later here https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Forex2 ... ns/3590285
Never doubted you, Andrew))
When Tele group will come? It's precious to get your entries in the real-time)))
telegramm group is an great idea, i will pay for this service a few dollars.